** Hops And Barley - a Vintage Font Collection.**
**Hops And Barley includes following:**
- 6 fonts - a textured and clean version of each
- Catchwords, textured and clean version
- Ornaments, textured and clean version
Hops And Barleys’ core is four font styles. Fonts are designed in the same proportions and they have the same soft edges so that they work great together. Here’s a short introduction to the fonts
- **Hops And Barley 1** -A Connected Script with Contextual, Swash, Stylistic and Titling Alternates
- **Hops And Barley 1b** -A Bold version of Script
- **Hops And Barley 2** -A Serif vernacular Swash, Stylistic and Titling Alternates
- **Hops And Barley 3** -A sturdy Sans Serif with a wide character
- **Hops And Barley 3b** -A Bold version of Sans Serif
- **Hops And Barley 4** -A Condensed Sans Serif
- **Hops And Barley 5** -A set of 61 Catchwords
- **Hops And Barley 6** -A set of 71 Pictograms
Hops and Barley fonts have rugged outline and eroded texture inside the letters. Hops And Barley C stands for Clean - they are an identical set of the styles but they come with straight and clean outlines and softened edges.
Hops and Barley fonts work great together or on their own. They’re a fantastic choice for any display use and when paired they can cover the whole display part in any project from website to packaging and from poster to logo.
All fonts are PUA encoded OpenType Fonts (.otf) and work on most design software.